Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Guess Who?

This, my friends, is my wonderful obaachyan (grandma). She came to visit us for about a month from Japan.  This is a quick snapshot of one of our many morning walks along the beach and through parks. She gets up at the crack of dawn just like I do, so we can have a nice walk before it starts to get too hot outside.
Here's a very pretty purple flower that my obaachyan pointed out as we were walking in our neighborhood.
I love being able to go for little morning strolls because I have the warmth of the sun rays on my skin, it gets my body moving and stretched out for the day, and to top it all off, I get to talk story with my obaachyan the whole time and hear about some of her own pretty amazing adventures. 
Later on that day, I went to play some tennis as well. Good morning walks, lead to other good decisions, I guess. It has been a while since I have practiced playing tennis, and this was a great day to start. I am so glad I went to hit some balls around the court, it reminded me of why I liked it so much in high school. I will definitely not wait so long to pick up my racket again. 

Much love,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment